Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Build a Car Runs With Water


With gas prices on the rise almost every single day now, you must be looking for an alternative. Well now there is one, build a car that runs with water. I did it as an alternative to the high price of fuel and have gotten amazing results.

I know what you are thinking, yet another gadget or money grabbing gimmick. Trust me this is not at all. I know that the name makes people think that you only run you car with water, which actually water is integrated with your fuel in small quantities to achieve the increases in gas mileage of your vehicle - and it will definitely improve your gas mileage.

I know this because I learned how to build a car that runs with water, it improved my mileage by 48%, so thats a $45 in fuel savings each week. It took me about a day and a half to complete the whole process, that time was spent going to my local hardware store and getting all the parts and installing the system. You don't need any real mechanical skills either, cause the plans where so simple to read and follow.

It has been about 8 weeks sense I installed the system and the results where way above expectations. The investment that I put into it paid for it's self after the first 6 weeks. Now I am not as ticked at the price of rising fuel as much as I used to be, which is a big life saver when you travel an hour each way to work each and everyday.

No comments: